We headed up to the MOA today, and had some fun. Jeff is finally 42 inches (barely) and boy was he happy. I laughed every time he would get up to the line they would measure him VERY carefully. He loves that he was able to go on some of the big rides. I think he went on every ride he was tall enough for and this year he could even ride alone on some (yeah for Mom and Dad)!!!!
The big Roller Coaster, he was so excited. He and Scott rode it three times.
Ferris Wheel
He loves this ride. Scott was so happy he could ride alone this time.
Look how little he looks.
They went on this ride two times, Jeff loved it...Scott not so much.
I can't believe my little boy rode on this!! He really has no fear and LOVES heights.
And the day would not be complete without eating at the Rainforest.
Not the best picture, I took a picture of the computer screen.
And yes I did go on two rides...the Ferris Wheel and the swings!
No comments:
Post a Comment