7/13/12
We headed to the farm in the morning to water flowers and check out the bin construction.
Then we headed to Flandrau to meet Eva and Tork.
Jeff has been doing the summer reading program at the library and loving it! He even got to make a project there.
Then Grandpa Ricky came over and hung out with us in the afternoon. Jeff of course talked him into taking the 4-wheeler for a spin.
And the bin is done! Dad couldn't wait to get over there after supper and check out the finished bin.
Of course Jeff talked his Dad into letting him climb to the top!
I made it MOM!
What can I say this kid is his father's child! He loves to climb (since he could crawl) and does very well at it! Pretty sure he will be helping his Dad on the roof soon! He is way braver then I am!
No comments:
Post a Comment